Wednesday 15 December 2010

Welcome to our new LEJOG Blog!

Hello! In June 2011 myself and my brother in law Steve are going to cycle Lands End to John O Groats. We are doing it unsupported over two weeks, staying in youth hostels and friends houses.

The whole idea started back in April 2010, we were stood drinking beers in Steves kitchen. This is where all the best ideas come from! At first we talked about going building schools in Nepal, but quickly decided it was too extravagant a plan. Then Steve said, "You know what I'd love to do, ride LEJOG". After that the rest was easy ha ha!

Since then weve made lots of progress, I will add it on here shortly. We bought brand spanking new road bikes, trained lots, bought gear, and planned, planned, and planned some more. I am going to add the route onto here, pictures, gear lists etc. I also better tell Steve weve got a blog!

Cheers for now
Dave.

1 comment: